As NUDP is a program based approach, it has a number of partners and implementing agencies. The Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry is the NUDP executing agency while a number of government agencies are supporting its implementation. In addition, the program works with a range of bi-lateral projects, civil society organisations and UN-related programs.
- Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry
- Ministry of Planning and Investment (MPI)
- The National Leading Board on Rural Development and Poverty Alleviation and (NLBRDPA)
- The Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment (MONRE)
- Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry (MAF)
Technical Support Companies